Access to Work provides financial grants towards solutions that assist people with a disability in their work.
It also gives advice to employers and may support them with some of the costs of making reasonable adjustments to meet the disabled or dyslexic employee’s needs. It is a government-funded scheme run by Job Centre Plus.
iansyst provides the whole range of services for the scheme:
- Assistive Technology (AT) software, hardware and ergonomic solutions;
- Specialist support for the AT installation with your own IT staff;
- Support for the individual;
- Workplace consultancy;
- Assistive Technology training.
To be entitled to Access to Work, a person must be one of the following:
- In a paid job;
- Unemployed and about to start a job; or
They must also have an ongoing disability or health condition that stops them from doing aspects of the job.
Workers and employers should be aware of the support and funding that is available.
Access to Work could pay towards:
- Equipment to support the need;
- Adaptations to premises;
- Travel to work if public transport is not an option;
- Communicator at job interviews.
The Access-to-Work Business Centre considers the needs of each individual. Please contact our team to obtain a quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01223 436 699.