Workplace Assessment and Training Consultant
To provide advice on becoming a disability confident organisation as well as providing consultancy services, presentations and training to share best practice in supporting disabled individuals in education and the workplace.
To deliver software and assistive technology product training to disabled individuals in your geographical area.
To deliver workplace assessments and coaching sessions to customers and individuals in the workplace in your geographical area.
To develop pages on the Iansyst website writing information/ articles and reviews aimed at:
– Disability Needs Assessors
– HR & Occupational Health Professionals
To offer workshops and seminars that enable organisations to develop and deliver effective disability confident services and assistive technology solutions.
To work as part of the training and consultancy team to improve our assessment and services portfolio, developing new services and ensuring quality standards are achieved.
Review new assistive technology products and support our team to understand how best to promote these products through our marketing communications and presentations.
To work as part of a team to attend key customer presentations and exhibitions.
Launch new training development courses to improve knowledge of accessibility and disability confident initiatives.
– Consultants and Trainers
– Commercial and Sales Teams
– Teaching qualifications.
– Good standard of English.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Experience of helping disabled individuals in schools, higher education and the workplace.
– Experienced in delivering assessments.
– Experienced in delivering training for assistive software and technology.
– Experience of delivering training courses, including writing support material.
– Must be an excellent presenter.
– Good communication skills.
– Must hold a full and clean driving licence.
Interested? Request more information!