At iansyst we pride ourselves on providing a high standard of service to our customers, however sometimes things go wrong, and when they do we would like to hear about it and see how we can help resolve any issues.
All complaints will be handled in a professional and non-confrontational manner. We greatly value all customer feedback to help us improve our services.
How do I get in touch?
You can make a comment, representation or complaint by contacting Customer Services Team by:
- Telephone: 01223 420 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post or in person to the following address:
iansyst, Fen House, Fen Road, Cambridge, CB4 1UN.
What can I expect?
If you contact us by telephone:
- You will be put through to our trained Customer Services team who will look into the issue reported.
- Should they be unable to answer your query or deal with your complaint, they will refer it to our Customer Relations Manager (or another manager in their absence) who will look into the issue raised and will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours of your initial call.
- In the unlikely event that the issue has not been resolved, the issue will be escalated to our General manager or a member of the senior management team. We would ask that you put your complaint (ideally in writing) to the General Manager.
We should acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours, and a fuller response should be sent to you within 5 working days by the senior manager dealing with your complaint.
If you visit an iansyst office, we will do our best to get one of our Customer Service Team to see you. If this is not possible, or they are unable to deal with the matter, it will then be escalated as per the above procedure.
If you contact us in writing, by email:
- Unless you expressly request that you wish to be contacted by telephone, one of our trained Customer Service Team will reply to you, in writing, within 7 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- Any unresolved complaints will follow the escalation process detailed above.
The overall responsibility for handling of comments, representations and complaints rests with our Board of Directors and is discharged through the Managing Director.
Complaints of a very serious nature, or those remaining unresolved having followed the above escalation process, may then be addressed directly to the Managing Director in writing. Where appropriate contact details have been given, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours, and you can expect a response within 10 working days.
If your complaint relates to a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) claim, and you do not feel that iansyst have been able to address the issues raised, please refer the complaint to your disability officer, assessor or assessment centre.
They will take your complaint up on your behalf with iansyst, in accordance with their own complaints handling procedures.
In the unlikely event that this does not offer a final resolution, you can ask the DSA Quality Assurance Group to arbitrate (for contact details see www.dsa-qag.org.uk). DSA-QAG will not consider a complaint unless it has been through the process above. DSA-QAG’s decision in all complaints relating to DSA claims is final.
With the exception of complaints relating to Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) claims, the ruling of the Managing Director, on behalf of iansyst’s Board of Directors, is final.