Access to Work is a government funded scheme run by Job Centre Plus, which provides a grant for employers to offer support for their employees with disabilities.
The scheme ensures that if you have a disability or health condition, you will get the right support and provisions that can help you overcome difficulties in your working life.
Iansyst provides a range of products and services for Access to Work, such as:
– Workplace Assessments
– Assistive Technology (AT) software, hardware and ergonomic solutions
– Assistive Technology training
– Workplace Coaching Sessions
– Support for the individual
– Workplace consultancy
To be entitled to Access to Work, a person must be one of the following:
– In a paid job
– Unemployed and about to start a job
They must also have an ongoing disability or health condition that stops them from doing aspects of the job.
Access to Work could pay towards:
– Equipment to support the need
– Adaptations to premises
– Travel to work if public transport is not an option
– Communicator at job interviews.