User Not Found
| Jun 09, 2014
You May find this article useful if:
- Office programs crash or freeze
- Office programs fail to open
- Saved files are corrupted
- To fully uninstall office 2010 and 2013 you can use the Microsoft Fix-it removal tool. You can download the tool from here http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9779673&entrypointid=MATSKB
- Double click the downloaded file to open the Uninstall tool – You will now see the following screen
3. Tick the “I agree” box and then click next and system will begin to create a restore point.
4. After a few minutes you will be prompted with the following screen advising the tool is now ready to start the removal process
5. Click “Next” and the process will start; it can take up to about 15 minutes to complete this process.
6. During the removal you will see a screen like this.
7.When finished you will see the following screen , Click “Close” to finish the removal.