The CapturaTalk team are dedicated in supporting you with resources to get the most from your mobile and tablet device. In addition to the in app help guides, this web page provides easy access to further technical and non-technical support to help get the most from CapturaTalk.
If you have purchased CapturaTalk directly and not through Google Play then please follow the steps below to install or register your purchase.
Enable downloads from unknown sources.
- In your Android device’s settings menu, select Security
- Tap Unknown sources so that it is ticked
- Then select OK.
- Download CapturaTalk directly at the following link: http://www.capturatalk.com/downloads/v4/capturatalk.apk and your download will begin.
- Drag down your notification bar by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- Once the download is complete, tap ‘capturatalk.apk’ and the installation will start.
- Tap Install
- Once installed, tap Open to complete your installation.
Registering a direct purchase of CapturaTalk.
- When CapturaTalk opens, select Validate Web Purchase
- Enter your registration details and tap Validate Web Purchase to complete your purchase.
Upgrading a CapturaTalk Trial.
- Select Settings in CapturaTalk
- Select Register CapturaTalk and then tap Validate Web Purchase
- Enter your registration details and tap Register Now to complete your upgrade.
The recommended minimum specification for CapturaTalk for Android.
100mb+ Android Version:
2.3 and above. Processor (CPU):
A 1 GHz or greater processor is recommended for the best experience. RAM:
650+ MHz is recommended for the best experience. Camera:
a 5 megapixel camera with auto-focus is recommended for the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature. Screen:
a resolution of 640 x 480 or more is recommended for the best experience. Data:
a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is required to use some of CapturaTalk’s features, such as translation and the browser.