iansyst Limited (”iansyst” or “we”) accept all orders for the sale of goods or provision of services based on quotes generated by our DSA Assessor Quoting System on the terms and conditions set out below.
When we quote for an item this does not constitute a legal offer to sell that item. By placing an order or by confirming your quote you make an offer to purchase, which iansyst may at its discretion accept. Subject to availability we will communicate our acceptance to you by email, fax or telephone.
We may treat separate items ordered as separate orders. Any items on the same order which we have not confirmed in an email do not then form part of that contract.
- As we process your order, we will tell you by email or telephone if any items you order turn out to be unavailable. Please make sure you supply a valid email address and telephone number for both yourself and the student so we can stay in touch.
- Where the delay for an item is expected to be more than 28days iansyst will notify you and suggest alternatives for discussion with assessor and Funding Body.
- iansyst will normally only take payment for items once order confirmation has been received and all the goods have been confirmed as being in stock.
- iansyst will make a charge for delivery for each order which we will notify you of before you confirm your order. By placing your order you agree you will pay that delivery charge.
- See our current delivery charges.
- Most items will need to be signed for by you. Please give the delivery address where someone will be available. Where pre-payment of the order is required, to prevent fraud, we may insist on shipping to the cardholder’s address. We will call you first if this is not the delivery/shipping address you asked for.
If items are returned to iansyst because you gave an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage cost is not refundable and we may need to make a further charge to re-ship items. Our couriers will make best efforts to deliver on a second occasion or make the item available for pick-up.
If you cancel your order before we have assembled or shipped the items, we may be able to refund any related advance payment in full; otherwise we cannot refund the outward or return carriage or the cost of any special order or assembled items.
Whilst we will try to deliver items you have ordered within 10 days, we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay or failure to deliver within any agreed time. We may ship part orders, or hold orders until all items are available at our discretion.
Claims for damaged, lost or missing items must be made within 24 hours of delivery. We cannot process claims for damaged items with our couriers outside this period. If you cannot check items immediately as they are being delivered, we recommend you sign the delivery note as ‘unchecked’.
To return items please call our Customer Services Department on 01223 436670. You will be given a Returns Authorisation Number (RA Number) and instructions on where and how to send the items. Note that the following items cannot be returned unless faulty:
- items that we specially source for you, including software licences for more than 1 user.
- software specifically marked as non-refundable if you break the seal.
- software for which you have registered the licence, or which we have registered on your behalf (by assembling your computer system for example).
- any computer or PDA that you have bought from us or from iansyst Ltd.
Under our returns policy you may return relevant items up to 10 days after delivery for a full refund, and up to 30 days after for a refund less our carriage costs. After this, an exchange of items may still be possible, if you have met with our other terms, up to 90 days after date of delivery.
By ordering items from us you agree to the following return terms:
- To contact us before you return anything on 01223 436670.
- To return items complete in their original packaging.
- To return items in a saleable condition.
- To uninstall returned software items from any computers.
If you need to return an item because it is faulty please tell us as soon as possible. Say it is faulty when you call and we will give you an address for testing by our engineers.
Send the item(s) to us with your returns order and a short note of why you want to return it. Unless faulty, items are returned to iansyst at your own expense. We recommend you use recorded delivery post and retain your Proof of Postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Note we do not normally make any restocking charges, but it is your responsibility to look after and insure any items you may want to return to us and iansyst reserves the right to charge for any damaged or missing parts.
- Please do not send items back without first getting a Returns Authorisation Number (RA Number) from us – this makes sure we know to expect the items and can advise on safe carriage. Make sure items are securely packed and the paperwork is included to minimise any delays. Contact us if you are unsure about how to do this, especially with computer equipment.
- We will make refunds by the original payment method which may take up to 30 days.
If you return any items on which you have received a discount or offer, that discount or offer will no longer apply if it falls below the rest of the order threshold.
You will be entitled to the standard manufacturer’s warranties and guarantees as if you had purchased the items from any other outlet or store, unless you have bought an extended warranty from us, in which case you will benefit from our extra cover. The warranties and guarantees along with their terms and conditions are stated in the documents supplied with items. The guarantees will only be valid for the time specified and it is your responsibility to keep proof of purchase to show that the guarantee period is still in force.
Liability for any claim will not exceed the price of the items supplied. Please note that any spare parts and accessories are supplied solely for use with items to which they relate.
We try to ensure that prices and descriptions are valid, but we do not warrant that they are current or error-free. For this reason iansyst reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise indicated. The price we charge will be as quoted when we accept the order.
These prices apply when we are selling on our own terms and conditions. They may not apply when using a purchaser’s terms or other contract. If we grant credit to a purchasing organisation or business, we reserve the right to charge interest for late payment outside of the agreed terms calculated daily at 4% above Lloyds TSB plc base rate both before and after judgment.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that the appropriate equipment and software is installed, working to the best of their knowledge and that they are available for the full duration of the training session. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to carry out the training, in which case the complete cost of the training session may still be invoiced for.
Please note: If the appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, postponed en route or if you do not attend and we are unable to arrange an alternative appointment for your allocated trainer then the full cost of the session will be incurred. Please note that this may affect subsequent training sessions that you may have been allocated.
We accept all major credit or debit cards except American Express, for the use of credit cards we charge 2% for orders in excess of £500.
Loan Equipment and Repairs:
iansyst will provide loan equipment should an item become faulty and unfixable from a remote access attempt and after 3 days of the equipment being collected for repair and its arrival at iansyst. The loan equipment will be of a specification to run the assistive software that was originally supplied.
iansyst will make all reasonable efforts to recover all course work related data from the hard drive. Recovered data will not be stored for any longer than 4 weeks without your written consent. (Unidentified media files such as music and film will not be retained nor copied to any new/repaired equipment).
iansyst will try to arrange collection of the Loan Equipment and the return of your repaired or replaced items. If you do not return the Equipment to iansyst or is not contactable for 60 days after our first contact attempt then THIS SHALL CONSTITUTE A BINDING ORDER TO PURCHASE AND/OR LICENSE THE PRODUCTS and you shall accept and pay any invoice issued by iansyst for such purchase and/or license without the necessity of further documentation being exchanged between the parties. This will also include retaining the client’s equipment as payment.
You must not alter any aspect of the loan equipment, or its appearance, or function without the prior agreement of iansyst.
Returns and Refunds:
We hope you are really pleased with your purchases when you receive them, but if for any reason they fail to meet your expectations, please contact our Customer Services Department to return goods under our instructions on 01223 436670.
We request that you return goods to iansyst at your own expense unless it is our error. We recommend you use recorded delivery and that you keep proof of postage as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Please ensure that adequate carriage insurance is in place for the value of the goods.
Please tell us within 24 hours if a product arrives damaged. We cannot process claims for damaged goods outside this period.
Use of the site:
We make this site available to help users and professionals to make informed choices on the best available solutions on the market. We make best efforts to provide this service but make no warranties as to its availability or accuracy.
We collect your personal information for normal trading purposes only and we never disclose this information outside iansyst, except as necessary to our agents to provide our services to you and to comply with the law.
We welcome feedback from our community of users and professionals alike on our products and service. If you post content we will assume you grant iansyst non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free rights to publish and distribute your comments, unless you indicate at time of posting that you either wish to remain anonymous or for your comments to be excluded from the above.
This contract shall be construed in accordance with English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales. None of these conditions affect your statutory rights.
iansyst may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page.
Fen House, Fen Road
Registered in England no. 1723151
UK VAT Registration 330 7593 61
Data Protection No: Z6511960