How to Reset Canon Printer ink absorber
| Jun 09, 2014
You may find this article useful if:
- The printer gives an error message when trying to print
- Printer does not print – No errors
- Ensure the printer is turned off
- Press and hold the resume button – Triangle in the circle
- Whilst the resume button is held - press and hold the power button – A green Light should come onKeep the power button held down, Release the resume button and press the resume button twice - The green light should turn amber and then green again.Release the power button and then press the resume button 4 times and then press the power button straight away to confirm.
- Turn Printer off and then on again.
- Try to print.