How to remove old and unwanted programs from your computer
| Jun 09, 2014
You find this article useful if:
- You have unwanted programs installed on your computer
- You want to uninstall old programs
- You want to reinstall a program but need to remove it first
- You have pop ups and ad’s caused by rogue software.
- Firstly you will need to go to the control panel – Go to “start” and then click on “ control Panel”
2. From the Control panel Choose “Programs and features”.
3. You should now see a large list of programs installed – Review this list and choose the application you want to uninstall and then click “uninstall”
4. You should receive on screen instructions directing you to uninstall this application
5. Once you have uninstalled that application you can repeat as needed to uninstall other applications.
Note: Please be careful when choosing applications to uninstall, if you are not sure what they are then a Google search should provide some information as to what the program is and does.