As one of the UK's leading Assistive Technology and disability services suppliers for over 30 years, we combine our expert knowledge with years of experience in the disability field to develop, source and provide high-quality Assistive Computer Technology, consultancy, training and software.
We offer disability solutions for individuals, educational institutions and commercial organisations helping people with dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, physical disabilities and much more.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Customer Services Administrator
- Closing Date: 25th July 2018 -
Customer Relations Manager
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, hours between 9am & 5pm
Working as part of the Customer Services team you will be providing first line telephone and email support to our customers. Queries can include general product and services enquiries, delivery questions and product returns. You will also be logging technical support fault tickets.
Customer Services in a call centre environment and/or Telephone Support experience would be helpful.
GCSE English minimum
Good computer skills and patient telephone manner.
Excellent organisation skills
Able to work on their own initiative.
Technical Support-Edinburgh Office
Technical Services Manager
Full Time – Permanent
To provide remote assistance in the installation of Assistive Technology software. Providing 1st point of contact to assist our customers, dealing with a range of enquiries on both Window and Mac platforms
- Software installations
- Log incoming calls and emails into the Service desk
- Ensure data input and accuracy within the support ticket system and company database
- Helping customers with assistive technology software and hardware
- Monitoring the Helpdesk emails and voicemails and ensure ticket is created within 2 hours
- Arrange collection of faulty computer equipment, including arranging loan computers as appropriate
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to resolve incidents
- Resolving hardware and software related problems over the phone and / or via remote desktop with customers
- Research new problems to find solutions
- Create and update articles to maintain up to date information
- Assisting with in-house build / repairs and loan portal
- Assisting other departments with a range of services
- Working with internal staff to progress development projects
- Customer Services, Training Services, Cambridge Office
Training Consultant Positions x 2
Position: Training Consultant
Location: 1 x Sussex/Kent + 1 x Oxford
About the Role
Due to an exciting phase of growth we are looking for training consultants to deliver both training and consultancy to DSA and work place clients, to join our training services team.
You will be visiting our clients delivering both Assistive Technology Training on a one to one basis, as well as Strategy Sessions, which would rely on your experience of how to assist an individual with, for example, coping strategies to develop practical plans and to help promote efficient working habits to expand both confidence and productivity.
You would also undertake a Consultancy role where you would make suggestions with regard to, but not exclusively, the appropriate technology.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be able to prioritise their own workload. It is imperative you are an effective communicator with excellent customer services skills. Experience in delivering training on a one to one or group basis within a workplace environment is essential. A clean driving licence and vehicle are also essential.
Relevant qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
All of our training positions are subject to a CRB disclosure.
You may have experience of the following; Workplace Consultant, IT Trainer, Software Trainer, Assistive Technology Trainer, Trainer etc.
To apply please email your CV to HR@iansyst.co.uk