As one of the UK's leading Assistive Technology and disability services suppliers for over 30 years, we combine our expert knowledge with years of experience in the disability field to develop, source and provide high-quality Assistive Computer Technology, consultancy, training and software.
We offer disability solutions for individuals, educational institutions and commercial organisations helping people with dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, physical disabilities and much more.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Disabled Student Allowance - Bookings Coordinator
Temporary DSA Bookings Co-ordinator
Department: Disabled Student Allowance Team
To co-ordinate student information for computer builds, booking deliveries and other services for disabled students who have been awarded our products.
- Handling student enquiries including making outbound calls to obtain information in order to fulfil computer and software orders organising;
- On-Site Set-Ups
- The first training session.
- Work closely with the DSA quotes team and sales co-ordinator to ensure student information is complete, entered onto our systems accurately and also to provide cover in periods of peak workloads.
- Work with purchasing every day to chase up outstanding stock and ensure purchasing are aware of outstanding tasks to help ensure orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all customer records and ‘outstanding tasks’ reflect the accurate status of orders to be shipped within the Everest database.
- Provide back-up telephone support for the business. This role requires excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel. Some experience of customer database systems would be useful.
- An enhanced DBS check will be conducted.
This is a temporary position until March 2018. Hours are negotiable and we are flexible with regard to the role being full or part time.
Job Type: Temporary
Quotes & Sales Coordinator
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
Your overall responsibility will be to develop accurate and timely quotes for all customer sectors including Disabled Students and Needs Assessors.
- Advise customers on appropriate AT products and prices.
- Liaise with Assessors and public sector educational organisations such as Student Finance England and Local Education Authorities to develop accurate sales quotes.
- Update our Everest system customer accounts and other internal systems.
- Support Account Managers with key Assessment Centre customers.
- Provide quotes for computer upgrades for students.
- Assist with keeping the pricing on the Iansyst Technology System Quoting System for DSA products, working with the purchasing team and web content staff.
- Assist with the follow-up of outstanding ITS quotes and online quotes as appropriate.
- Learn Assistive Technology software products.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Team regarding the supply of new products, latest software versions and pricing developments.
- Contact DSA customers with regard to arranging deliveries and training.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner, be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
You will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have knowledge of Everest or similar CRM database systems. You will be aware of how sales impacts business and possibly will have an understanding of the DSA market.
This role is full time, 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 08:30 to 18:00. Very occasional overtime during evening and weekends may be required.
Sales Co-ordinator - 7 months
To deliver timely order processing and professional sales development support to our customers across the education and DSA sectors.
Working as part of the team to respond to a range of customer enquiries and deliver quality sales and marketing initiatives:
- Respond to telephone enquiries regarding iansyst products, including making outbound customer calls.
- Create customer accounts on Everest and enter sales orders, contacting customers as required.
- Provide customers with information for upgrades and sales of other products.
- Produce customer sales information, such as powerpoint presentations, brochure packs and detailed sales proposals.
- Work with the external sales team members to provide timely customer information and assist with organising customer visits.
- Be responsible for updating the Everest database with changes in customer contact details
- Produce sales management reports and information to assist with the evaluation of sales growth and evaluation.
- Develop Assistive Technology product knowledge.
- Work as part of a team to take in-coming sales telephone calls as required.
- Work as part of a team to deliver company-wide commercial development.
Any other tasks as reasonably required by your line manager, member of the external relations team or senior manager of the company.
Marketing, Commercial Team, DSA Team and Customer Services.
- Business Studies qualification would be helpful
- GCSE's English and Maths
- Technical and/or software experience
- Experience with MS office.
- Dealing with customers on the telephone
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Interest in software and technology
- Experience in the education sector would be helpful
dependant on experience.
Being a committed member of the Disability Confident Scheme means that, as an employer, we are taking proactive steps to lead the way in showing disabled people as an asset to how we operate as a company. We are committed to improving employment opportunities and development for disabled people and we will never discriminate against a suitable candidate with any form of disability.
9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
9.00am to 5.00pm Friday
Occasional evening and weekend work at exhibitions.
This role will be based at our offices in Cambridge.