As one of the UK's leading Assistive Technology and disability services suppliers for over 30 years, we combine our expert knowledge with years of experience in the disability field to develop, source and provide high-quality Assistive Computer Technology, consultancy, training and software.
We offer disability solutions for individuals, educational institutions and commercial organisations helping people with dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, physical disabilities and much more.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Training Consultant Positions x 2
Position: Training Consultant
Location: 1 x Sussex/Kent + 1 x Oxford
About the Role
Due to an exciting phase of growth we are looking for training consultants to deliver both training and consultancy to DSA and work place clients, to join our training services team.
You will be visiting our clients delivering both Assistive Technology Training on a one to one basis, as well as Strategy Sessions, which would rely on your experience of how to assist an individual with, for example, coping strategies to develop practical plans and to help promote efficient working habits to expand both confidence and productivity.
You would also undertake a Consultancy role where you would make suggestions with regard to, but not exclusively, the appropriate technology.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills and be able to prioritise their own workload. It is imperative you are an effective communicator with excellent customer services skills. Experience in delivering training on a one to one or group basis within a workplace environment is essential. A clean driving licence and vehicle are also essential.
Relevant qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
All of our training positions are subject to a CRB disclosure.
You may have experience of the following; Workplace Consultant, IT Trainer, Software Trainer, Assistive Technology Trainer, Trainer etc.
To apply please email your CV to HR@iansyst.co.uk
Customer Services Administrator
Department: Customer Services
Working as part of the Customer Services team you will be providing first line telephone and email support to our customers. Queries can include general product and services enquiries, delivery questions and product returns. You will also be logging technical support fault tickets.
Support the Customer relations and support teams the key areas are:
- Provide efficient primary interface for inbound customer communications.
- Stationary Orders
- Ensure all visitors are welcomed and signed into the building
- Arranging catering
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Maintaining the departments email groups
- Perform data entry and filing activities
- Assist when arranging company events
- Respond to student enquiries via email and phone, including making outbound calls to resolve issues and chase for any outstanding information.
- Efficient handling of queries; processing and answering any fax, post or e-mail queries within 24 hours.
- Creating support tickets
- Efficient co-ordination & communication with Repair Centre.
- Regular review and communication of Back Order task list with customers
- When required supporting the DSA with deliveries bookings
- Repair Technicians
- Helpdesk Support team,
- LEAs, students and educational customers
- Sales Order Processing & Quotes
- Delivery & Training Admin
- Technical Services ( and Repairs )
- Despatch & Warehouse
Disabled Student Allowance - Bookings Coordinator
Temporary DSA Bookings Co-ordinator
Department: Disabled Student Allowance Team
To co-ordinate student information for computer builds, booking deliveries and other services for disabled students who have been awarded our products.
- Handling student enquiries including making outbound calls to obtain information in order to fulfil computer and software orders organising;
- On-Site Set-Ups
- The first training session.
- Work closely with the DSA quotes team and sales co-ordinator to ensure student information is complete, entered onto our systems accurately and also to provide cover in periods of peak workloads.
- Work with purchasing every day to chase up outstanding stock and ensure purchasing are aware of outstanding tasks to help ensure orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all customer records and ‘outstanding tasks’ reflect the accurate status of orders to be shipped within the Everest database.
- Provide back-up telephone support for the business. This role requires excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel. Some experience of customer database systems would be useful.
- An enhanced DBS check will be conducted.
This is a temporary position until March 2018. Hours are negotiable and we are flexible with regard to the role being full or part time.
Job Type: Temporary