The course is suitable for anybody supporting Dragon Naturally Speaking. This includes:
- Learning support staff
- Teaching assistants
- Assessors, psychologists or other professionals
The course will cover:
- Setting up a user profile
- Correcting recognition errors
- Optimising the vocabulary
- Creating commands
- Transcribing from a dictaphone
At the end of the course delegates will be able to support users at a basic level.
This course is not aimed at end users but there will be an opportunity for delegates to try out the software.
This course is £150 inclusive of VAT, per delegate, including refreshments and lunch. Free parking available.
Wednesday 22nd April 2015