Established in 1983, we provide guidance, consultancy services, training and a wide range of Assistive Technology solutions to meet a variety of needs. Since our inception we have developed a comprehensive knowledge on a variety of disabilities, including: dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, hard of hearing, visual impairment, disabilities which require ergonomic solutions and other mobility disabilities.
iansyst provides products and services which are designed to benefit people and help them reach their full potential. At the same time we strive to create value through ethical business practice, innovation and growth.
'To provide assistive technology solutions that are so highly valued by our customers they become an essential tool they use in their daily lives.'
'To be a professional team, working together and with stakeholders, to develop a long-term, sustainable and ethical business.'
'To provide relevant technology products that represent best value with quality training and support services to meet the specific needs of the individual.'
In order to do this we try:
- To innovate, and introduce new assistive technology products for web and tablet devices that support learning and improve access to information for all.
- To find ways to use technology to help overcome the disabilities and difficulties that most of us will experience at some stage in our lives.
- To be a world-leading source of good, unbiased information about dyslexia, disabilities and technology.
- To provide excellent, accurate and timely customer service.
- To take the lead in developing new standards of performance.
- To provide an environment where all employees can realise their potential, identify with their work and enjoy achieving excellence.
- To reward staff for initiative, high performance and contributing to our success.
- To meet our obligations to our environment by reducing waste in the energy and resources we consume; and by selecting products to reduce their impact on our ecology